Contact us as soon as possible if a shipment hasn’t arrive, merchandise is missing, or the merchandise that you received is damaged. We’ll help you resolve any missing or damaged shipment in a timely manner.
Our insurance company requires evidence of the shipping damage. If an item is damaged in shipment, please follow these steps:
- Photograph the damaged shipment at time of delivery (including packaging and contents).
- Copy your order documents and shipping documents.
- Contact the shipper who delivered the package. You must initiate a claim with that shipper with their necessary documentation.
- Contact us. We’ll ask for documentation of any damage, including photographs and a completed claim form with your signature. We may also request that you return the merchandise to us.
- We’ll work out an equitable refund or exchange for you.